Welcome to Vegan Fitness ("Vegan Fitness," "we," "us" or "our"). Vegan Fitness is a sport training platform, which helps users to plan follow their trainings. You can plan your trainings, create customs trainings and share it with the community, and connect with other users.
- By using our Service you understand and agree that we are providing a platform for you to post your own shared content, including trainings, photos, comments and other materials ("User Content"), to the Service and to share User Content publicly.
- Our Policy applies to all visitors, users, and others who access the Service ("Users").
1. INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect the following types of information
Information you provide
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an Vegan Fitness account.
- Picture and description that you provide for your user profile. This information is public and other Users can see it.
- Profile information that you provide (e.g., Age, Gender, Size, Weight, Physical Activity) This information allows us to compute your personal advised nutrient intake, and to compute the energy burned while training
- User Content (e.g., your own shared content, shared content photos, and comments) that you post to the Service.
- Communications between you and Vegan Fitness. For example, we may send you Service-related emails (e.g., account verification, changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
Cookies and others similar technologies
- Depending on the app features you use, and your app settings or device permissions, Vegan Fitness may collect your precise or approximate location information as determined through data such as GPS, IP address and WiFi.
- We collect location information when the app is running in the foreground (app open and on-screen) or background (app open but not on screen) of your device.
- The Users can still use the Vegan Fitness app without enabling Vegan Fitness to collect their location information. However, this may affect the functionality available. For example, if you do not enable Vegan Fitness to collect your location information, Vegan Fitness can not automatically compute your daily burned energy for common activities like walking, running, or bicycling.
- We may collect information about the devices you use to access our services, including the hardware models, operating systems and versions, software,
file names and versions, preferred languages, unique device identifiers, advertising identifiers, serial numbers, device motion information, and mobile network information.
- When you interact with our services, we collect server logs, which may include information like device IP address, access dates and times, app features or pages viewed,
app crashes and other system activity, type of browser, and the third-party site or service you were using before interacting with our services.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
- Help you efficiently access your information after you sign in
- Remember information so you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Service;
- Provide, improve, test, and monitor the effectiveness of our Service
- Monitor metrics such as total number of visitors, traffic, and demographic patterns
3. SHARING OF YOUR INFORMATION
To whom we may share your information
- We may share your information as well as information from tools like cookies, log files, and device identifiers, with third-party organizations that help us provide the Service to you ("Service Providers").
Our Service Providers will be given access to your information as is reasonably necessary to provide the Service under reasonable confidentiality terms.
- We may also share certain information such as cookie data with third-party advertising partners. This information would allow third-party ad networks to, among other things,
deliver targeted advertisements that they believe will be of most interest to you.
- We may remove parts of data that can identify you and share anonymized data with other parties. We may also combine your information with other information in a way that it is no longer associated with
you and share that aggregated information, meaning you could not be personally identified from it.
The data we collect may be shared within our group and with select business partners.
- We may share anonymous information we collect with the following third parties: VenPath, Tutela. For third party direct marketing purposes.
- All data that is collected is tied to your Android Advertising ID which can be reset under following path : “Google Settings->Ads->Reset advertising ID”.
- In any moment you may opt-out from the anonymized data collection under the following path in the app: "Profile -> Settings -> Cancel Anonymous Data Collection".
To whom you may choose to share your User Content
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting to the Service, such as User Content, becomes available to the public (such as your shared content, including the photo, and all your comments).
Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others.
Change of controls
- If we sell or otherwise transfer part or the whole of Vegan Fitness or our assets to another organization (e.g., in the course of a transaction like a merger, acquisition, bankruptcy, dissolution, liquidation),
your information such as name and email address, User Content and any other information collected through the Service may be among the items sold or transferred. You will continue to own your User Content.
Responding to legal requests and preventing harm
- We may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so.
This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions in the whole world where we have a good faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction,
and is consistent with internationally recognized standards. We may also access, preserve and share information when we have a good faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud and other illegal activity;
to protect ourselves, you and others, including as part of investigations; and to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. Information we receive about you may be accessed, processed and retained for an extended period of time
when it is the subject of a legal request or obligation, governmental investigation, or investigations concerning possible violations of our terms or policies, or otherwise to prevent harm.
4. HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
- Your information collected through the Service may be stored and processed in France, the United States or any other country in which Vegan Fitness or Service Providers maintain facilities.
Vegan Fitness facilities are in France. However, our Service Provides maintain facilities around the world.
- Vegan Fitness, or Service Providers may transfer information that we collect about you, including personal information across borders and from your country or jurisdiction to other countries or jurisdictions around the world.
Please note that we may transfer information, including personal information, to a country and jurisdiction that does not have the same data protection laws as your jurisdiction.
- By registering for and using the Service you consent to the transfer of information to France, the U.S. or to any other country in which Vegan Fitness or Service Providers maintain facilities and the use and disclosure
- We use commercially reasonable safeguards to help keep the information collected through the Service secure and take reasonable steps (such as requesting a unique password)
to verify your identity before granting you access to your account. However, Vegan Fitness cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to Vegan Fitness or guarantee that information on the Service may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed.
- Please do your part to help us. You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your unique password and account information, and for controlling access to emails between you and Vegan Fitness, at all times.
We are not responsible for the functionality, privacy, or security measures of any other organization.
5. YOUR CHOICES ABOUT YOUR INFORMATION
Your account information and privacy
- Update your account at any time by logging in and changing your profile settings. You can set a private account which will ensure that any other User can write private messages.
However, your User Content (Recipes, including photos, and comments) are always of public domain.
- Unsubscribe from notifications from us by your profile settings. As noted above, you may not opt out of Service-related communications (e.g., account verification, purchase and billing confirmations and reminders,
changes/updates to features of the Service, technical and security notices).
How long we keep your User Content
- Following termination or deactivation of your account, Vegan Fitness or its Service Providers may retain information (including your profile information) and User Content for a commercially reasonable time for backup,
archival, and/or audit purposes.
- After the backup time have elapsed, all your information and User Content is deleted.
6. CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
- Vegan Fitness It does not knowingly collect or solicit any information from anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to register for the Service.
The Service and its content are not directed at children under the age of 13. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under age 13 without parental consent,
we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us.
7. OTHER WEB SITES AND SERVICES
- We are not responsible for the practices employed by any websites or services linked to or from our Service, including the information or content contained within them.
Your browsing and interaction on any third-party website or service, including those that have a link on our website, are subject to that third party's own rules and policies.
8. HOW TO CONTACT US ABOUT A DECEASED USER
- In the event of the death of an Vegan Fitness User, please contact us. We will usually conduct our communication via email; should we require any other information,
we will contact you at the email address you have provided in your request.
9. HOW TO CONTACT US